- As a current member of the City of Brea’s Planning Commission, I am responsible for making decisions that uphold the values of our community. Additionally, I am familiar with the various processes within a working Board, and I have been a valuable intermediary between the public and the city council.
- As a parent with three kids still in school, I continue to, experience all areas of education in BOUSD.
Being a mom in a military family, I embrace the values of Loyalty, Respect, Honor, Integrity and Selfless Service.
- I have an intimate understanding of budgets, cash flow and sucessful business structure due to my 19 year position as a Corporate Board Member of our family business.
- I have a record of achievement as a long-term volunteer as a PTO President and 7 year Chair of Olinda’s largest fundraiser.
- Being a 31 year resident of Brea, and a graduate of Brea Schools, I see a historical perspective on the issues and values of our community and education.
- My experience as a teacher gives me an insider view into the business of education.
- As a Member of Brea Rotary I have continued my commitment to service as well as expanded my fundraising concepts to reach a larger audience.